Shine with us this winter/spring in NYC, the Hamptons, and beyond!
From preschool and K pods to personal tutors, virtual crafting sessions to outdoor classes, Shine is ready to help your family navigate a very different looking school year! Whether you prefer to meet us online or join in person, Shine’s programming covers everything from art to cooking, fashion design, construction, school work, and more! Our customizable classes, camps, and workshops are open to children 6 months to 12 years, and are the perfect supplement to this first semester back at school!
Shine’s Winter/Spring Semester begins Monday, February 1 and Monday February 15 in the Hamptons
Preschool & K Alternative Programs led by Aaron Goldschmidt
Available in NYC and the Hamptons, Shine’s founder Aaron will create and lead a pod program for your children and their friends. With over 20 years of experience developing curriculum and running preschools, Aaron has all the tools to set your child up for a successful, exciting, and enriching year of school. *Spaces are limited and will be booked on a first-come first-served basis.
Outdoor Arts Classes and Camps
Though extracurricular activities are on hold, Shine’s mobile classes, camps and workshops are up and running! We are available to come directly to you, whether we meet in your backyard or a nearby park to enjoy the spring weather and outdoor creativity. Choose from one of our signature programs or create your own to match your child’s interests and passions. Additionally, we will be running many of our most popular camp programs through October at some of the Hampton’s most iconic locations such as LongHouse Reserve, CMEE, and more!
Craft & Activity Bags and Online Classes
Our winter/spring craft and activity bags are available on their own, or can be combined with our online craft workshops so your child can learn and create no matter where they are! Each bag is filled with the supplies to make several of our signature projects, and provides hours of creative engagement. Shine can also help you organize a virtual party by mailing a curated bag to your guests and leading the craft workshop online!
Virtual Learning Facilitation
Shine’s team of educators are available both online and in person to tutor and assist your kids in any subject. From math and science to Spanish and Mandarin, our teachers come with the credentials and talent to keep your child engaged, on track, and thriving.
A few of our popular classes include:
- Little Luminaries (ages 16 months – 6 years): The perfect compliment to traditional preschool through K programs.
- Listillos (Ages 2 – 12 years): Our original literacy and creative arts-based Spanish class.
- Globe Trekkers (ages 4 – 12 years): Travel and culture meet as students make their way around the world and “visit” a new country every week. They’ll explore the art, music, flavors and games that make that country unique and gain an appreciation for other languages and traditions.
- Block Party (ages 4 – 12 years): Through our custom constructive arts program, students become architects as they learn to think outside the (Lego) box and use various building materials to design, sculpt, and discover!
- I, Shine* (ages 4 – 12 years): Our new mind, body, and wellness class focuses on social-emotional learning activities, and includes self-defense training, yoga, and meditation.
Check out our website
for more fabulous class ideas or contact us to create your own!
Each class can be tailored to your schedule and meet weekly, biweekly, or even once a month as a workshop. Classes are led by our dynamic Shine Educators (spots with founder Aaron Goldschmidt are limited) and include all materials, set up, and clean up!
Our winter/spring semester begins Monday, February 1 (Monday, February 15 in the Hamptons). Call 212-414-5427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to register or with any questions.